Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

So I just got through the Persona 4 Investigation Team (the whodunnit) part, and I'm honestly wondering if the Mamish could come off as culturally insensitive to some people? I could be wrong and taking this wayy out of context though.
On an unrelated note, something's wrong with the Requiem Hourglass. I put it on my Terrubble (will probably put a Chain Shield whenever I can find one), but when it leveled up, it LOST health. Not sure why this happens, but it says the health is lost in the total health that it has. However, when I unequip and re-equip the hourglass, it resets everything.
Is there a reason for that?
I'm honestly surprised I beat the desErt dragon, but I didn't realize the gimmick until afterwords. I wasn't attacking ow dragon itself, but I was just buffing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slaughter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slaughter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector