Re: A Chrono Trigger project

Ianr, I was just trying to find a way to make your project work.
I guess the best thing to do would be to encourage people to buy a copy or crono triggar and a legitament device so that they can then download the rom.
I do that to.
I also download roms so I can figure out how big a game is, as nintendo; even now; doesn't give size mesurements we can understand.

Most of the sounds in remnant are taken from the real games that I bought from nintendo.
I only used emulatain when said game didn't have a sound test or some other ingame way to get the sounds I needed.

The blind people who play aac can't play most of the games I represent in remnant, and they arent copies of levels from the games, they just pay tribute to them.
I also don't use characters from the games eg mario, link ecsetra because nintendo doesn't like people modifying they're characters.
I've seen the nintendo leagle agreement on several web sites they run, and they appear to say that, as long as you aren't using there content to make money, or trying in some other way to discourage people from buying there games, they don't seem to care what you do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ianr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ianr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector