Re: A Chrono Trigger project

Ian, just do it! I absolutely love Your idea. SNES is a console which is basically not supporting and no more you can buy it legally, also the games. People can be nagative about that but their are playing Braillemon which is done in teh same style, even the ROM of the Gameboy game is packed with the rest of the code.
Just go and make it! it will be more than fantastic for me. Your idea is really something we  want on our well... sleeping audio gaming scene at all where we are standing in one place long, long time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ianr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : James via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector