Re: Let's Build an RPG!

Posts 1 and 5 will tell you most of what you might want to know about it.

Turn-based combat
top-down navigation preferred, though I'd be happy to switch this up to an AHC-style movement setup
Combat where certain enemy AI is reactive (i.e., if you cast a fire spell, it will respond with a water spell, or drop its defense, etc)
Bosses that have patterns of attacks that can change (i.e., use attacks 1-2-3-4-5-1 etc in phase 1, but after a trigger, switches to a pattern of 2-4-3-4-2 etc).
Armour and weapon slots specific to characters (i.e., each piece of gear is wearable by only one char)
Accessories that can be equipped by anyone, everything from things that boost a stat, to stuff that increases regen or provides elemental immunity/absorption, etc.
Skills learned by level-up, each char locked into a specific class
A "hard mode" which slightly changes the game by changing AI a little in certain situations, raising levels and giving each char a different class (Brek goes from assassin to illusionist, etc.)
Lots of quests and side content
Ideally a full sound track and soundscapes, including voice acting when we're close to finishing

I intend this to be a paid project if possible and I'd be willing to work out terms for that.

Figuring that a full playthrough would take 15-20 hours or so, so I'm not talking about something you can speedrun in forty-five minutes.

If you want or need more info, please let me know. I get the sense we might not be looking at quite the same thing (you seem more interested in active combat, aka Shadow Rine), but let me know in any case.