Re: is there a good and accessible replacement for file explorer?

I'm not a big fan of file explorer either, but I think most of my problems lie with NVDA. It always loses focus in items view when I'm using another app which is doing something with files, say, downloading them from an ftp server. That, and the fact that my dang treeview disappeared and I can't figure out how to reenable it, makes me really annoyed sometimes lol.
When I use narrator I have none of these problems.
I use xplorer and I like it because it has none of these problems either, and I'd use it more if it didn't tell you so much information about everything you scroll through. I can only disable this for one pain at a time though. 7zip also has an okay file manager, but it too gives me a lot of information I don't want. I'd never touch it if I didn't have to go in there to extract files. The 7zip menu just will not show up in my context menu.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector