Re: why space mission will not be dropping on the 15th

I think we are being too hard on Rory, indeed. That said, Rory, I would agree with one thing. Do like Aaron Baker and keep things close to your chest until you're ready to let 'em roll. That's what I'm doing. For those of you that don't remember, I'm training, at the graduate level I might add, to become a paralegal. If I weren't, I would have downloaded the Sable alpha when it dropped last month and worked on an idea I've got which would be a first in its own way. That said, because my degree program is roughly two years in length from January of 2020 to late 2021, don't expect anything for awhile. No details, no trailers, nothing. Know that I do have some ideas and hopefully they'll pan out, but they're pretty involved so I can't say what'll happen. Rory, just concentrate on school for now and keep your projects pretty much secret until you're ready to give them to us. Hang in there...this stuff isn't easy. Trust me...years of frustration with BGT have taught me an object lesson about that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector