Re: why space mission will not be dropping on the 15th

You guys are such a freaking mess.  If he had released it and then wasn't able to add to it because of school and life in general, you'd be biting his head off for that.  ON the other hand, he's trying to at least talk about doing the right and mature thing in this case even if it is coming a bit late.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.  Do you guys ever consider that the devs you trash on are just as human as yourselves?
It's super freaking easy to say I wouldn't do this or I wouldn't do that when you're not in the heat of a situation.  It's easy to say you would have handled it another way.  It's easy to claim that you should be tasked with something, but when the chips are down and it is you faced with that very scenario how do you honestly know that you would!  I would wager that most people on here who say that simply say it to make themselves feel better about themselves; live it up while you can!  I hope you're never hired for a job that requires you take life seriously because it'll involve more than just posting on a forum about it!
Newsflash!  Rory is a kid!  rory is not making games on a professional level!  Rory has shown that he can easily be carried away by ideas, torn down by other people's reactions to those ideas and then doing so much backtracking that he doesn't seem to remember which way is up from down!  If you're the one who's mad at present, chances are it's you who needs to self-examine.  Had I been expecting anything from Rory I'd probably be in your shoes, but since I take a look at the big picture, I wasn't expecting a single freaking thing!  All I can hope for now is that Rory actually does what he says he's going to do, or that expectation is going to drop less and less, and if you're smart?  You'll wait along with me.
And rory?  Maybe you'll find most of what I've written in the above paragraph offensive.  I'm sorry that I'm not altogether sorry for it because I meant every word.  Fact is yes, you're right, you need to get your life together, but you really do, need to get your life together.  Stay off the forum; run a few laps.  Get involved in your school and extracurricular activities if you can.  When you return the forum will more than likely still be here in all of its dramatic screeching mess and you can join in with a much more level head than the one you have on your shoulders at present.  The toxicity you're being subjected to day in, day out is not helping you, and as long as you continue to listen ti it and reply to it, it won't help you.  I hope you take what I'm saying into consideration at the very least.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector