Re: Accessible Coffee Preparation

As I've said before, I use the cafetière,  aka French press myself and am quite happy with it, with an electric kettle it's incredibly easy to make and does generally really good coffee, especially if I grind my own beans, though usually I'm a little too lazy to do that and get them ground in the shop.

When I was staying with my lady's family in the states, they had an electric coffee maker that used the drip and defuse method through filters.
That was more than doable, fill compartment with water, put filter in top, dump coffee grounds in filter, put pot on base, press one button and walk away. It even turned itself off and beeped when it was done.
I will say though, it wasn't quite as nice as making with the cafetière imho.

Then again, I freely admit, I prefer a long, large cup of coffee to a small, intents  espresso myself, since I like to enjoy the flavour as much as the pure caffeine hit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector