Re: Accessible Coffee Preparation

Cold brew is actually quite simple. All that is required is a container that can hold a tube-like filter, place the grounds inside of the filter, pour water into it, and put in the refrigerator for approximately 18 hours. The "cold-brew machine" I have is just a gallon-sized mason jar with a spigot for easy pouring and a mesh filter that comes with it.
I'm unaware of other methods for cold brew, assuming they exist. The only way I can see getting around the lengthy time of brewing is to have two containers that you'd alternate between, but that's about it. Perhaps Google could turn something up, but I'm afraid if I find yet another appliance, I'll buy it...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector