Re: is c cleaner reelly this safe and good to use?

If you're resetting your computer every 6 months, you might just want to look at what you install and figure out things to cut, or just install less random software. Windows is bad enough that resetting every year or two might be warranted, but every 6 months seems excessive.

If you haven't, reinstall Windows from disks not provided by your laptop/computer manufacturer if you can.  Often part of the problem here is that your OEM is including 30 or 40 things you don't want or need, and when you reinstall from the recovery partition or the disks the OEM provided, you're reinstalling all of them.

It can also be very informative to open add or remove programs and go down the list and remove stuff yourself.  Also run disk cleanup from time to time.

I haven't reset my computers for performance in 3 or 4 years and they're running fine, even my underpowered laptop that I need to replace.