Re: For Fans of MSN Messenger, it's back! Well... Kinda

I loved the old Messenger back in the day, except when they changed things so much that it stopped working with JAWS and the only way to get it to work was to pay to upgrade JAWS. Then Microsoft decided to replace Messenger with Skype, and I wasn't too happy about that. Compared to Messenger, Skype was bloated and slow.

Would I use this version? Probably not unless everyone I talked to switched to it. There are already far too many communication apps as  it is. I don't need yet another one open. Right now I use Skype, with Miranda NG for Facebook Messenger.