Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

OK, so here are my feelings about the game. Let me first start by saying I am not attacking the developer here personally. I will be questioning his choices, but that doesn't mean I think less of him as a person, nor does it mean I have any less respect for him as someone who has taken the time to develop audio games. OK, so I just finished getting all 7 stadium keys, so it's onto ascendance path. Having said that, I absolutely hate this game in so many ways. To me, all the needless wandering around, needless puzzles, and needless traps, is just a developer's way of saying hey, look at me, I can make maizes and puzzles for you, so aren't I amazing. I mean, does there really have to be 3 rooms with moving spikes? Do I really have to run past tons of lazers and spikes? Does the stupid hyper thing really have to restore health while I am racing to defeat him before he puts down another stupid bombbox that, when detinated, wipes out half my team? I enjoyed manamon 1 for the fact that, yes, there were some maizes and puzzles, but you actually got to progress with the game. I have literally played this game for 1 day, 3 hours, and 47 minutes, and I am just now on ascendance path? So, all this to say yeah, I won't be playing the game again, at least for some time. Again, not attacking the developer, but Ido questi8on his choices and why he does what he does.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector