Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

jade, that mask I tried was on securely, and was not flopping around at all. No, I didn't do this just to try and find data that would prove a point either. that was not actually my goal. Rather, I was merely attempting to really get an idea of how it would be after using it for a longer time than just a few minutes. I will agree that not all masks are the same, that's a given. However, when you have any kind of opening present, such as what I saw on the one I tried, you're not going to block out anything when it comes to viruses. that having been said, I would be willing to try some different ones if I can get hold of them, but will not invest in the endeavor myself financially because I don't see that it will be of any personal benefit at this point.

derekedit: I totally agree with the thoughts you recently posted. If we do another shutdown, the only thing we're going to accomplish is more people out of work and more of a negative impact on the economy since those businesses that fuel it won't be there any more. And, just as you said, when the time comes to open things back up, there will likely be another spike, so nothing will have been accomplished at all accept to make matters even worse. If that is a cycle that we continue to go down, then there will be many, many more deaths than this virus would ever have any hope of causing. If there is another nationwide shutdown, it's going to be really interesting to see how people will react. If they see the cycle for what it is, then I'd hope that they'd just tell those who ordered the shutdown to go and hide under their beds if they're so scared. However, it is my hope that another shutdown will not happen, and the whole situation would just be avoided. Who knows at this point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector