Re: Braillemon status update!

I heard that you can breed Pokemon in this game. If you can, how do you do it? According to google, it says you need to find a Ditto and leave it with the Pokemon you want to breed at the daycare center. Ditto isn't even in the pokedex yet so I don't know wear to find it, and when I drop off the Pokemon I want to breed at the daycare center it says:
(name of Pokemon) is doing fine.