Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Just came across a video, and while it didn't tell me anything new, the stark horror of it blew my fucking mind.

Seriously, get a load of this. Watch it all the way through. If you can support Donald Trump, and anything he has to say about the coronavirus, after this, there's nothing I can do for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywa1fqPVp9o

Oh also? In other media clips, he's still calling it the "china virus". We rejected that nomenclature as racist five months ago, Donald.

For all the people who talk about Joe Biden losing trains of thought and maybe not knowing what's going on, this...well, watch for yourself. Please, just do it.