Re: pissed off about accessibility guides

@daigonite, what would you have these game developers or devs say then, instead of "mental health issues?"

They can't know our struggles so put a statement on the page that people can understand to the best of their abilities.

Really? White soi boys? They certainly won't listen to you with an atitude like that.

You want to fix accessibility for everyone, well i'm sorry to say; you can't.

For one thing it will cost a lot of money to add every.single.accessibility option into a game.

You have your tool that you're making and if that can make some games accesible that will be great but in order for you to tell devs you have these tools, you need to tone down the atitude of I think I know what's best for everyone that you seam to have on here.

And as camlorn said, you can't make every sighted game playable for the blind, if that's what you're aiming for.

Do you actually know what we as blind people want? I don't think you do.

I remember when you made a post about a new way of navigating the web that, in your eyes, would revilutionise the screen reader market but, and I'm sorry to say this, it was very clear to me and others that you didn't know what you were talking about when it came to screen readers.  It was clear that you'd not sat down in front of a screen reader and actually tried it for more than 5 minutes and when I tried to explain it wouldn't work, I got a PM basicly telling me to stop and a lot of other things.

The thing is; we've been using this software for all of our lives and as much as we'd not mind change, to said software, we're not as mad as you seam to be because what we have works completely fine for us.

If you want to change the world, first ask the people who you think need the change what *they* want, there's no point reinventing the wheel, after all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector