Re: pissed off about accessibility guides

Brad, I never said a blind person never worked on it or that their contributions weren't meaningful. However, its accessibility consulting. He was paid to be a tester and make suggestions. That means that he had to submit to the choices of the developers. This actually proves my entire point. Also, it promotes archetype design, which means that all blind people are submitting to this guy's decisions, which is not something that will work with all blind people - an issue that has persisted across the industry for decades.

I don't personally interact with other disabled people outside of this comunity, if I meet a disabled person on the street, I might chat, being in London this is unlikely though, but apart from that, I don't.

I don't hate them or anything, it's like most sighted people, they don't interact with us and I think that's fine, they don't hate us, they just have other things to do or they're not aware of this site.

That's fine but its a little weird when you start talking for other disabled people then. I mean, not just you but almost everyone in this thread. That's kinda what I mean. Sure, have opinions, but don't be surprised when other disabled people call that crap out. Although tbh brad you're just giving your two cents so thats chill.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector