Re: Similar Quenten C experiences?

@marina7
I do not know what you mean actually, since i clearly stated multiple times i might add in my post that i'm not trying to single out a mod, its just that you were the only one i was in contact with so i have to name you, it wasn't  ever anything personal, i was just not agreeing with certain ways the mod adopted, that is all. However,  you did say you dont want any explenation, from me since you've made up your mind clearly even though i tried my best to explain it and worded it exactly the way i am now, and this was kind of what i was pointing out, making up your mind so soon, and even when there's proof against the same, i mean ok if i just had gone on and on about complaining about the pr, which i dind't, i simplly pointed out some thigns i dont agree with, and for mods, i named you, since i did not know any other,   so i do not see how that warrents as a personal attack, but to each their own. You claerly neither think i was genuinenly not going after you as a person, nor do you agree with my point of view anyway so there doens't seem to be any point. I know you didn't want to hear any explenations from me, which is kind of a reason of my problems with the moderation on pr, mods making up their minds too soon, and not listenning, but anyway that's beside the point in all respects you clearly stated that whatever i say won't even make a difference to you whether its my views regarding the pr moderation or  in my defence that i was not indeed attacking you so i digress. The only reason i had to reply was that its in my second nature, i dont feel good from inside if i leave things hanging; I have to say my peace untill  i'm satesfied that i've put my point across clear enough, and that i think i did even in my previous post and am pritty much repeating the same, but anyway that is all i will say, whether you agree or not agree now is completely up to you, i have said what i had to and even if you in fact dont agree nothing that i say is not going to make a difference. Oh and also, correct me if i'm wrong but the way you braught out the i did not know you were registerring to the forum card and hence was attacking and some thigns never hcange doens't even make sence here again because i explisitely pointed out my reason for singling you out as a mod even though that was not the intention, so i dont evenneed to defend myself on that matter, i dont see what other kind of proof you need, its simplly that you refuse to believe that its something other than that as you clearly pointed out  because according to you "somethings never change" then feel free to believe whatever you wish, I like i said, have said my peace clearly enough.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector