Re: Similar Quenten C experiences?

I am not complaining I am reminding you all of this fact, and also if you read the rest of my post, even payed jobs do not tell you what are the actions they take, they tell you we will file a complaint, and even if you ask them they will say the punishment may range from bla bla to bla bla depending on the case, but they will not tell you the exact punishment they have taken.
If you guys want me to sound that robotic I can do it. anyone will ask me I will copy paste a message that says something like,
Thank you for your report, we have received your complaint and we will take the appropriate action that may range from a warning to a permanent ban in case of repeated offenses. We are so sorry for what happened.
But I don't think that such robotic answers please anyone do they? Plus I am guessing this is already known.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector