Re: Similar Quenten C experiences?

@marina7
I never doubted your moderating, like i said in my previous posts i do agree that what i did was wrong back then and we all make mistakes i agree. Yet, my only and only consirn is as ethin said, sometimes you refuse to make things a bit clearer. I do not agree with the "no need to clarify" i think sometimes the mods need to be a bit less ridgid, as you already are in some cases and i've seen that and i thank you for that marina, and do try to explain if someone asks and if they are directly or indirectly related to the issue and if they want to know, please try to give them more than "we've delt with it" if possible. Not much, perhaps ignore if there's too much cross questioning, but may be a bit more discriptive? I dont know just my  views. Other than that as i have said i have had no problems with you, as a person or as a mod, these are just a few problems i have with the way qc handles things in general, and like i mentioned in my previous post the only reason i gave your name is because you'rfe the only mod i've been in contact with so i appologise if it sounded like a personal attack of some sort, it was not i asure you.
And, marina the third ault, was because the said drama causing fokes had managed to locate me on my second ault and i had no choice, should have consulted you though i appologise for that too it was just that i didn't really have much time, everything was starting up again and i didn't really have much time as i was dealing with a lot back then and then all that drama, it was kind of unbairable, and so i created that third ault, then realised my stupidity and just left pr for a good while, now i'm back and just with my primary, again i'm sorry for not asking first.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector