comparing screen readers on Windows 10touch devices, your experiences?

Hey all.

So the new laptop or tablet that I need for on the road work or which comes in handy when lugging around my normal laptop hasn't been bought yet due to stuff happening the last few months, but now, it's on the list of things to do again.

Still, the coverage of touchscreen tests with screen readers is still quite rare.
As far as I know, all major screen readers on windows, so NVDA, Jaws or Narrator have touch support up to varying degrees.

I am curious if people on here have experiences with one or more screen readers on touch devices and can give out their thoughts here.

I'm stricktly looking for touch experiences, not how easy a Microsoft Surface is to use with an external keyboard, this is not the question of the threat here, so touch experiences only.

So, did anyone try this out for some time?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Moritz.