Re: comparing screen readers on Windows 10touch devices, your experiences?

I am not sure if this would help, I get your idea that you do not want a use of keyboards at all. However, I actually like the touch screen as an additional feature in my laptop, not an independent tablet. This is the second laptop I buy with touch screen support, and I use NVDA.
I mainly like it because I would not call myself an advanced NVDA user but maybe in the upper intermediate category. There are many situations where the touch screen support saved my day, since I needed to move around with the object review mode, which I am not so good at using it.
It is much more easier to use that mode with NVDA with a touch screen, I did not try the experience of using a touch screen keyboard though, and I do not know if it is accessible. But other than that I can safely tell you that NVDA gives a decent experience with touch screen and you also can assign gestures.
But again, my experience is not Solly dependent on touch screen so I can't say if you would encounter problems with no keyboard.
And, why don't you consider buying something like the HP Spectre x360, mine is not so but I suppose this allows you to turn the screen with 360 degrees, so you can turn it to be like a tablet and not use the keyboard. So there you got both at one, and if you needed the comfort of a keyboard you know it's there.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector