Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

I think you know how I will vote. I'm waiting on my ballot to come and when it does, I hope to have it in the mail the next day.

There's no end to this. It was different when it was 2 weeks or even a month. But we've lost half a year to this shit. We could lose half of next year to it as well, and that's assuming we get a vaccine approved. We could lose even more than that.

This is something we can't adapt to. It's horrible and no matter what the virus does, no one should have the authority over us to stop us living our lives. Have you ever lived in a neighborhood where there was a dog always chained up outside. A skinny, emaciated dog that barked all the time? I have. that's what this is. We're dogs chained in place and that's just in the freer parts of the world. In other parts, they literally send cops to you.

Every fiber of my being screams that this is wrong. I have never liked zoos where there is very little space for the animals and that's what this is. We're a zoo because people are scared shitless. Well I'm scared too, but not of death. I'm scared that when this ends - if it does - we'll have to fight the government to get our freedom back. I'm scared of what other people will do - and we've seen this with the mass purchase of toilet paper and hand sanitizer, then mark up and resell.

There are worse things than death, and being caged  up is one of them. There is no release date from this prison sentence. This isn't death row where at least you know you'll get done if you exhaust all your appeals. There is no end date for this, so every day is a fresh new hell.

I couldn't even get up to camp this year because my dad decided to cancel our annual thing. I need to be there, need like I can't even begin to describe, because there are no words that I can use. I've always needed to be there at least once a year to recharge myself because that land holds sway over me in a way I doubt most people would understand. Well I know one way to get there, and it's at the end of a brass cartridge, and I've been ruminating on it because I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I'm a clipped bird, a declawed cat, a fish that can't swim, a dog that can't smell. I just want to live again.