Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Some of the measures you mentioned were not put in place due to the advice the president was getting from the experts that were working with him. Honestly, even if he had, his opposition would have still had issues with him over it. Either way, I am done with this nonsense, and am tired of my life being put on hold over a stupid virus. I keep saying that if it wasn't COVID-19, then it would be something else. This is no reason to shut down a nation, or even most of the world. As I've said before as well, i am done with being told "we're all in this together". I can't say that to another person who has lost someone do to this virus because I haven't suffered that same loss. Until someone who tells me that we're all in this together has lost their method of earning income, and been out of work for almost the entire year, then they have no business feeding me that line. We're all going through this, but we're not all in the same set of circumstances here. If we're truly all in this together and everyone's needs are as important as any other person's, then let's have $30,000 to pay off my mortgage. Let's have a few thousand dollars to help pay off the student loan that I now am unable to pay off because of this stupidity.I mean, if we're all going to be in this together, then that's how to do it. However, that isn't going to happen, and I don't expect it to. All I know is that I had a good career going, and had invested my life in it. I would like to get back to it, and have had enough of not being able to do so just because some people are scared of getting sick.