Re: One of the saddest documentaries I have ever watched. What do you thin

@Nocturnus, I fully understand what you mean.
I believe Alzheimer's runs in my family since my great grandmother, her sister and one of her daughters also had it.
Her daughter's was caused more by alcahol than anything else, since she was only 53 when she got the diagnosis..
Believe me, its not fun at all. She used to pound the windows with her fists calling for her mother, who incidentally was in the same house and had the same disease.
@16 They made documentaries in 1979?