Re: Podcast on Smugglers 5

hi together, now I bought the I love smugglers bündle and all the smugglers 5 things since I like the smugglers series. I am very happy to read here that smugglers can be played well with NVDA, since this is my main Screen Reader at the Moment. But, unfortunately the link to the Podcast seems to be broken. I got an error message. Can i get the Podcast anyway? And another question: are there new sounds in the Invasion add on as well? Thank you very much. Best regards Niklas