Re: Podcast on Smugglers 5

Hi Niclas.

I don't know what error you  but I checked the sendspace link for the podcast and it is still  working. Whether it was a miner glitch with ss I don't know.
I'm glad smugglers works with nvda as well, sinse it's a shame for people to miss out on the game. You just  need to remember to use insert, nvda plus numbpad 7 to get to the  trade window from the main screen.

Regarding the game, to explain exactly what Invasion is. Invasion is not so much an addon as a hole other game that takes place after Smugglers 5 Secession, detailing another war.

Invasion does! however have addons, the new Downloadable dlc packs and as I said in new releases,  the  new  that has just come out today is awsome!