Re: A WESTERN DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE 9th OCTOBER 2020

defender wrote:

So is their any particular reason that no topic for this was created in the new releases room?
I would rather not start it my self, but it's odd that the people from audiogamestore.it didn't.
Plenty of people only check new releases and that's it, so they might miss this, especially since the news posts here often take a long time if they happen at all...

I just made one a while back. I know i'm not the dev, but this deserves spotlight as much as anything else, so there.
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3720 … ern-drama/

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andrea via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andrea via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector