Re: A WESTERN DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE 9th OCTOBER 2020

Yeah as a story it is quite good.
It is a drama and plays like a linia gamebook except you are in charge of the main character.
I agree with the duels thing.
I don't care for it.
I got to a point I couldn't complete one of the battles and just quit right there.
The game is really good.
However, I think the stupid sequence remembering should be taken out.
Maybe you get 10 seconds to do whatever, but who knows with this game as supposed to the demo there is a 1 or 2 second delay before any action you can handle plays so you can't act immediately.
I'd like the ability to handle side quests and even wander round the world afterwards.
I'd like to train skills outside of the stories, ie being chaced with horse and waggon battles.
Do duels with gun and or if I chose to, fists.
Be able to be able to play with gun or fists alone, and such.
Be able to play the story or similar, be waid is fine, but what about drake, obviously thats a darker sort of character, always in it for the cash and wade quickly finds out that cash aint everything.
Be some of the enemies.
Like the time with the blacks the western times had their race issues, but if you read the books by wilber smith, the english were no different with the african natives.
However I'd like a choice at times, ie do I take the cash and become the greedy bastard or do I do as I do.
A single choice for most things is well who knows.
Next, its fine to play and get money but I have no chance to spend it.
There are a lot of things that could have been done.
A lot of expantion.
Soundtrack wize I wish audiogame store released soundtracks for all their games especially the space games because all of them were really good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andrea via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JamesPotter via Audiogames-reflector