Re: I want to learn more about developing android games for blind people

Hi there and wellcome to the forum.
Before we discuss things further, I have a few things that I would like to comment about narrated interface. first thing first, what kind of rpg is this? is it turn base? action? does it have equipments?
the thing about narrated interface is that it could remove complexity because the game will rely towards voice recording.
I give you an example. if the game has equipments system, imagine how many line you have to record to read the equipment name, the stats, etc. game with narrated menu tends to butcher this system, leaving the game with 5 diffrent equipments, 6 diffrent skills, because in the end the developer realize that they don't have so much money left to pay for a voice actors to read things.
The alternative for this is to use tts, it will give you a lot of advantages, because you don't have to record voices for the game interfaces, so that you could spent your money for the actual dialog on the game's story. if you use unity for this, I think there is something called unity accessibility plugin to make your game uses tts. with tts your player could also adjust the reading speed. sorry for my english by the way, it's not my native, someone else could probably explain better.