Re: I want to learn more about developing android games for blind people

@JasonBlaze
Thank you for your response and welcoming! Your input on complexity regarding menus is certainly good to keep in mind. We're mostly focused on creating a solid narrative experience that one can play without being especially good at games in general. Equipment is therefore an unlikely addition, but looking for keys e.g. is plausible since we can restrict the player to only having one at a time, that also leads to a specific place. As mentioned in my previous response, we began considering text-to-speech for certain things, so thank you for recommending the Unity accessibility plugin, that's a great help.

Your English is great by the way, don't worry about it!