Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

333, wow, that lead tapwater thing is disgusting. I actually heard  that some cities have laws prohibiting water companies from using "alarming" language when chemicals in water exceed EPA standards. I would be interested in reading about  the officials that turned a blind eye to it though, and chose to let people get poisoned.
Nocturnus, actually several people wished me extreme sickness and harm, and it is commoner in some cultures to do so than you might thing. And the norms dictate that the person is within their rights to do so, I expressed that I didn't believe that I did anything warranting such wishing from the divine, but said it was their call ultimately to ask  for something like that.