Re: So i've just finished reading neverwhere and its amazing

Hi Dark,

sounds interesting and I’m looking forward to giving it a watch. I think I’ll watch them in chronological order too, so just to confirm its buffy season 3, then angel season 1, does it just follow that trend from then in out? So buffy season 4 , then Angel season 2 and so on and so forth, I assume it probably does , but thought I’d double check as I’m pretty sure the show would have aired around the time of the big TV writer strike where certain tv series got delayed  as a result.

Paul Lemm