Re: So i've just finished reading neverwhere and its amazing

Hi,

Thanks Dark for the buffy/Angel info, I actually found a website which gives a full list of both series and the recommended order in which to watch each episode of each series to keep the timeline in sync with each other. since I’m watching them digitally anyway I’ll probably follow that order so I’m watching them in a chronological order so the two story lines   and cross overs tie together well. If you are interested I found out that Channel 4 who recently aired Buffy with audio description are planning on also airing Angel this Autumn, but they have already uploaded all five seasons of angel to their Channel 4  streaming service so its possible to stream each episode already and I checked when logged into channel 4’s streaming service and each episode of Angel has audio description. Anyway, I appreciate this is a little off topic so I apologise and to bring it back onto topic I’m about to start the Neverwhere book tonight, really looking forward to it after so many people in this thread have recommended it, so thanks to the OP and others who have recommended the book.

Paul Lemm