Re: Important moderation message, please read

Hi again,
Now we are getting down to business. At last we are getting back on track. Your points are all valuable. I happened to be showing this to one of my best friends, and I'd like to paste what they said in this post.
I think there are two things they should do. The first is to explain what things are not okay, and then to elaborate in a way that everyone will understand. For example, I am a native speaker of english, but I don't know what cracks mean. I haven't played almost any audio games, but still. They should also make sure to explain everything that is not okay to do, like making things that are bad, but also distributing them or using one that someone else has used. The other thing I think they should do is to try to convince people to flag peoples' emails and stuff like that if they do anything wrong, and make sure people support the developers getting paid for what they do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector