Re: Music Separation Website Idea

Hello,

@Mahedee, as far as I know, the first link you gave uses Spleeter technology, which I don't like because it drops from the bitrate of the original song, which my method won't. But PhonicMind is a service I've used for years for my covers that I've posted and still post on YouTube. My method will be cheaper than PhonicMind, trying to give similar, or even sometimes better, results.

In the meantime, Until the launch of this project (about 1-2 weeks), here are two Romanian songs extracted with the method that I will use in my website:

Disclaimer: I do not intend to infringe the copyrights of these songs. These have been posted here just as an example to help you figure out how my method will work.

1:
Original - https://blindieconnect.net/files/aripi.mp3
Instrumental - https://blindieconnect.net/files/aripi-instrumental.mp3
Acapella - https://blindieconnect.net/files/aripi-acapella.mp3

2:
Original - https://blindieconnect.net/files/inima.mp3
Instrumental - https://blindieconnect.net/files/inima-instrumental.mp3
Acapella - https://blindieconnect.net/files/inima-acapella.mp3

Tell me what you think below, will this website be good?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector