Re: Music Separation Website Idea

@12
I mean, as I said, *if* you have the resources you can do it.  But you are saying you're trying to compete with something that's very mathematically complicated with a couple programmer friends, so maybe there's a language barrier or something?  I've spent the last 6 or 7 years doing DSP stuff in C++, I would have trouble modifying these sorts of algorithms, and the sort of phrases you're using don't imply that you have people of sufficient expertise helping you out.

What specifically are the changes you're making?  Just making it not drop the bitrate anymore?  If you actually have the know-how to work on this stuff, you could make serious money with it one way or another, and should be thinking about getting patents on it or something.