Re: Adjusting volume of sounds and music for games

@1:
I haven't used Audacity for years, but I happened to have it installed and I quickly verified that the following works:

1. Open your file on a new track (this happens by default when you import).
2. Arrow to the track.
3. Press shift+g. This brings up a dialog which allows you to set a gain value for the entire track.

The gain value is in decibel. Without going into all the details of how the scale works, -6 is about half volume, -12 is about a quarter, etc. Experiment and see what sounds good.

When you are done, simply export the file again.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall