DHT Studios is back!

Hi everyone.
Now, I speak from the endless Background of the web. I actually got a full Website redesign, a few interesting Things and one cool new Service!
I was away a long time, but now I am there, Ready to try a new start off.
So just look at my new site,
www.dht-studios.com
If you feel like it.
One last note to all Server owners /Service users of my Services: where ist possible, dont connect with the old domain (dhtstudios.tk), but the new Domain (dht-studios.com) should work now. This last notice generally goes out to the tt Server owners that had no custom Domain so far.
Greetings,
DHT