Re: DHT Studios is back!

well jack,
to 1: not all professional sites Need a ssl certificate. Its surely not a sign of unprofessionality if a site isn't secured with an extra certificate.
2:, well, I have checked my site around 10 times for spelling mistakes. So if you find some, thats not really important. Even Google had a spelling mistake in its early days.
3: I didnt make any PayPal Business account though, thats not important for me, for me its just the Quality of the Services that Count.
Greetings,
DHT