Re: DHT Studios is back!

Alright Ace, let's break this down shall we?

Dennis wrote:

to 1: not all professional sites Need a ssl certificate. Its surely not a sign of unprofessionality if a site isn't secured with an extra certificate.

It's not a sign of unprofessionality, as you put it, when users don't see the padlock in their browser. Try telling that to Letsencrypt. Why else would they be motivated to become the first free, trusted certificate authority? For shits and giggles?
Part of professionalism is reliability. Ok, if you're running a low-hit blog, then maybe it doesn't matter nearly as much if you don't have an ssl certificate as long as you disable commenting and don't collect personal info. But as it stands, you are collecting personal info, and handling personal data. You are also handling the servers of many. If you don't value securing your own site, then how am I supposed to know you value server security?

dennis wrote:

2:, well, I have checked my site around 10 times for spelling mistakes. So if you find some, thats not really important. Even Google had a spelling mistake in its early days.

Oh please. One spelling error is one thing, but there are too many to count on here. First impressions are a powerful thing, you know.

Dennis wrote:

3: I didnt make any PayPal Business account though, thats not important for me, for me its just the Quality of the Services that Count.

So you honestly think quality is having complete inability to manage rolling payments? Taking personal paypal payments? Let's hope you aren't having customers use the friends and family payment option, because then they have absolutely no recourse if the shit hits the fan and their server gets hacked.