Re: Audio editing softwares for windows

I tried Reaper, but it was kinda confusing for me. It was looong ago though. And I heard you need a bit to make it accessible. May be that's part of why it's so confusing. I just wanna mess around with audio stuff and see how I can adjust it and such. Audacity and Goldwave have been what I'm familiar with for quite a while. I just look for anything else I can try so I have enough options in case one or both programs don't work with whatever certain situations where advance editing is required.
And another question guys, I may not be able to go to the studio all the time. If possible, I'd love to be able to record anywhere even in a room with loud ambience. I don't have much space to buy big ass microphone with bulky speakers. I prefer it USB with as much noise cancelling as possible so I can record on the go. It doesn't have to filter every bit of the noise. I know that kinda mic is nearly impossible to find if there's any at all. But at least, if it cancels much of the major background so my voice is heard clear enough, that gotta do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Subdragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector