Re: Kilta, the RPG manager auto-battler. Update on early access launch

@David, good to know about use of skills during battle and that not all battles will be won or lost before they start just because of your equipment choices.

I'm less worried about variety of enemies within the story myself, than I am about those story battles becoming less interesting when you've fought the same enemies several times, and whether there will be some randomness in how the enemies are presented, or maybe some random battle options further down the line.

But since I hahven't even played the game yet, I'll wait and see what comes up and how combat works before making serious suggestions.