Re: reflections from a former developer

As I was reading the post of Nocturnus, a dramatic anime style music started to play in my head. Reading your posts for a while, I do think you can write some really inspiring speeches.

@nolan:
I understand that you probably don't feel like involving yourself in the community much these days, (At least that is what I've got from reading your post which implies something like this, apologies if I am wrong,)

But you know what? upcoming developers like myself, we need people like you. Ethin, camlorn, and you, you guys have a lot of knowledge, which usually we can't get by just searching for the tutorials online.

I do like if you guys would share your knowledge, which is better than reading theoretical books, since you guys not only have the knowledge, you have the practical experience of it as well.