Re: Is entombed worth buying?

As I've said before, I do object to the way Entombed renders the Roguelike mechanics, but I love the atmosphere (no doubt mostly attributable to the music). For what it is, I believe Jason did credit to his audience, though, and although I'd encourage people who haven't tried it to play nethack for some serious development, I can't imagine much more that could be done to Entombed beyond fixing up some clearly bizarre behaviour that's mostly already been mentioned.

As to the payment situation, I've no idea how to proceed. I owe someone on here a favour, so any tips on recovery that $40 would be appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector