Re: Is entombed worth buying?

I've beaten the whole game from a very long time though I don't have the impression now to try it again, but Entombed is worth buying for the newbies, and a game that I advice you all to try it. However the bugs are varied, some may help you (the multiplier bug) and some may kill you, but it has a very big part of randomness, imagine that it everytime creates a unique weapon, armer, scroll, etc. So it has a hundred if not a thousand, of random combinations to create a unique dungeon and chalenge everytime you play it. I haven't played it from March or April, but I plan to beat it again in the near future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector