Re: Let's all write to the developers about the Accessibility of the offic

Yes, you are. You are missing the entire first post, which mentions  the official client multiple times, not the web client. The client in particular can be found in the Windows 10 store.
However, even the web version is far from perfect, so other than logging in, I am not sure what else you did since you missed quite a bit on there as well. Telegram is ideal on Android. On iOS it's usable, and on Windows a pain without Unigram. Hopefully it will be better one day. For some reason, they started great, then dropped the ball especially on iOS.
I would like to say again that before you mention platforms X and Y, you stop being selfish. If you can switch, great, but most of the time and this is especially true for chatting platforms, it's not really your choice what you will use, you just go towards what most people in your country use. Here for example, a popular messaging platform is Viber. The accessibility of it sucks in many ways, but I can't force the entire country to switch to something else, I can however try to fight for better accessibility.
This topic is to be quite honest very strange, because I  really don't see how Facebook's privacy issues, speed of WhatsApp VS Telegram, signal and it's privacy focused options or the way Discord works are relevant to improving accessibility of a chat client and trying to work together to achieve so. For Discord users, for example, if you complain about how the iOS app works and how strange it is, would it be right for me to say oh just use something else?
And maybe you are right, maybe something else is better, but I would rather have the choice, than a forced choice due to inaccessibility.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector