Re: Let's all write to the developers about the Accessibility of the offic

you see, proving I am not qualified for such a thing, I just say that whatsapp is like that because like it or not, many people use it.

I love the telegram, and I'm not discriminating against it. I just said that whatsapp is fast because people use it frequently.

And of course, facebook is so bad, but so bad, I don’t know how it’s on the air yet.

at least in my country this is not relevant, most people who are there do not do anything to improve, so ... who am I?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector