Re: Let's all write to the developers about the Accessibility of the offic

@33: yeah, you're absolutely right here. As I said, I don't really choose to use facebook, rather my country does in a way. For example, believe me I know lots of people, but honestly now, not even one of the sighted I found to not have an fb account.
@everyone speaking about privacy issues, I don't really care, honestly. Ya know, they can't for certain know what I like or even who am I without me, directly or indirectly, telling them something that, again directly or indirectly, can mean I like X and Y. Plus, I absolutely don't mind some assumptions of, google for example, since they usually give recomendations tailered to what I wach. Sometimes, I even help them by liking the video, or if their recomendation was particularly good, subscribe to the channel or something so that they can show me more of that kind of content.
so, with fb privacy thingies, if you care about those things so much, just don't post many things, leave your profile mostly empty, don't for the hell of hells add a picture, and, most important, use alt email accounts/phone numbers you happen to have. If needed, buy a throwaway sim card just for that, rofl.
@26: because there is not much point in doing that. DK about snapchat, but tictock isn't very useful to us from principle alone, it's ment for posting videos and that kind of stuff, which even if we can create, no one who is sighted will find much value in them, as they can wach other videos made by sighted like themselves.
@33 again, to mention your other point, this topic was really derailed from its original purpose. I think we should make another one just for this discussion, what do you guys think?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vlad95 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector