Re: Muds

I can't speak for the miriani one sinse miriani sounds very much not my thing (as explained in the other thread), but as I said sounds worked in the muds I've tried.

I wouldn't count moving mobs as spam, alteraeon has plenty plus some spells like overconfidence to counter them.

@Cw, The F3 loot corpse command in the MushZ alter pack should do everything to a corpse, get anything from it, harvest the teath, sacrifice blood, use corpsecutter if you have that and then sac the corpse so no need for extra keys.

I did put in a few aliases to do things like quickly cast bone guardian on a corpse when or woodwode, and to instantly do a demon familiar summon but I just used Alters in built alias command for that, which also has the advantage of being playable on other machines. this is about as much of scripting I've done sinse usually I  just rely on typing fat and in built stuff like setting a wimpy to auto run away when health dropst.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : morecoffee50 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : welshweyr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector